Need an Android app from your blog?
With one time payment starting from $9,
you get a distributable white label app
from your blog.
No ads, no hidden fee. Lifetime license.
See screenshots and download demo apk of some Android app from blog → app gallery
See my published apps on → Google Playstore
Any Blog Platform
Doesn’t matter what platform you use for the blog. Blogger, WordPress, Tumblr, Medium, TypePad, Squarespace, Wix, Weebly, Instagram…
Wait what? Instagram? It’s an app already. However, I’m good if you want it…
Displays your blog’s mobile theme
The Android app from blog will display your blog as it is without any theme alterations (see examples).
So, make sure your blog has a mobile-friendly theme (this is 2017 for God’s sake..)
App development process is approximately 1 – 2 hours.
Could be faster if you provide me app icon (512px) and splash screen (1080 x 1920 px).
Of course, I will inform the ETA via email in case you have to wait in line.
Coded by Hand
100% Clean Code
no malicious script injection
Think I’m going to hide some malicious script into your app Give me a break…
I have a reputation to uphold, and you got my website, email, Paypal seller account, everything you need to destroy me if you feel like being cheated.
All three options are:
- White label: no ads, no developer’s brand/link, no one know that I develop it for you.
- Lifetime license: one time payment, no annoying monthly/yearly invoices, your app is always usable as long as your blog is alive.
1. Distributable App → $9
- You get an APK file that you can distribute via a download link on your blog/site.
- The file is unsigned, which means it’s not eligible for submission in Playstore. It can be signed later by developer if you need it.
2. Signed App → $18
- You get a signed APK file, eligible for submission in Google Play Store.
- Instead of only distribute it independently, you can submit the app to Play Store under your own Google developer account.
3. Signed App + publish on Google Play → $27
- All-in-one service: your app will be published in Play Store.
- Please read Google Play Policy before ordering this.
- I won’t risk my developer account get banned for “evil content” in your blog.
- No refund if the app get banned because of the content. That’s your responsibility.
- Do I guarantee your app will be published in Playstore? Yes, as long as your content doesn’t violate their rules. Again, please read Google Play Policy.
Compare with other options
Want to compare my offer with others? Here I listed some reliable services for developing white label Android app from blog.
DIY App builders’ price list as per September 2017:
- GoodBarber → $32 /month
- Shoutem → $19 /month
- Swiftic → $41 /month
- AppInstitute → $28 /month
- Appy Pie → $15 /month
- Bizness Apps → $250 /month
- AppYourself → €20 /month
- Mobincube → $10 /month
- AppMachine → $49 /month
- AppsBuilder → €24 /month
- MobAppCreator → $45 /month
- AppMakr → $39 /month
- iBuildApp → $24 /month
- BuildFire → $59 /month
- Appery → $60 /month
Please note that those are the amount of money you have to pay each and every month. What about the lifetime plans? Just forget it, unless you want to start a white label app builder reseller company 😀
What about Fiverr?
So you can get an app from blog for 5 bucks, right? Hmm… Ok then. Good luck making test orders to hundreds of “world-class developers” there.
Then, welcome back here after wasting your valuable time and coffee money over “IT experts who are willing to get paid $4 per project.” Wait, did you say something about slavery? No?
Why only $9 per app?
Normally, I can build one Android app from blog for about an hour or two. Let’s say I code five apps everyday, so I make $45 per day.
I can live a pretty good life with that amount of money here in my town. And you can only get a good and honest service from a healthy programmer. Deal?
How to Order
Simply fill form below to make an order.
- Want to resell my Android app from blog development service? You are very welcome.
- Please note that I do not offer special price, down-payment (only upfront), review or trial order, no complicated marketing schemes. Let’s make it fair and simple 😉
- I work alone, so I can do no more than 10 apps per day for the sake of quality and client satisfaction. However, I can hire assistant programmers if needed.
- Trust is invaluable, please don’t use my service if you have smallest doubts.